Home > About Us > News
PLTW Panel Discussion - Sunday November 17th, 6:15 – 8:30 p.m.
Project Lead The Way (PLTW) a national nonprofit based in Indianapolis and the leading national provider of rigorous, hands-on science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) curriculum, will host a panel discussion featuring prominent Central Indiana business and thought leaders on Sunday, Nov. 17, at the Sheraton, Keystone at the Crossing.
Titled “Achieve More Indiana: Preparing Today’s Students for Tomorrow’s Workforce,” the panel session will begin with opening remarks by Lt. Governor Sue Ellspermann, and include panelists:
This special panel discussion takes place Sunday evening. There is no cost to attend, and it is open to the public. Seating is limited. To reserve your seat for the reception and panel discussion, select the "Sunday only" option on the registration page, www.conf.purdue.edu/pltw.
For more information on "Achieve More Indiana" contact Amy Wiser at email@example.com or 317-669-0876.
- Rob Smith, Senior Director of Corporate Responsibility at Eli Lilly and Company and President of the Eli Lilly and Company Foundation;
- Mark Levett, Vice President of Corporate Responsibility and Community Relations for Cummins, and CEO of the Cummins Foundation;
- Dr. Charles Bantz, IUPUI Chancellor;
- Reginald McGregor, Manager for Engineering Employee Development at Rolls-Royce Corporation; and
- Dr. Vince Bertram, President and CEO of Project Lead The Way.
- What:Project Lead The Way “Achieve More Indiana: Preparing Today’s Students for Tomorrow’s Workforce” panel discussion
- When:Sunday, November 17, 2013
- Time:6:15 to 7 p.m. hors d’oeuvres and networking; 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. “Achieve More Indiana” panel discussion
- Where:The Sheraton, Keystone at the Crossing, 8787 Keystone Crossing, Indianapolis, IN 46240
As a registered guest for this important panel discussion, you will have the opportunity to submit your questions to the panel (you will receive an email inviting you to submit your questions). Find out what Indiana's most influential thought leaders are saying about education reform, workforce development, and how STEM education impacts their work-and Indiana's economy.
Be sure to reserve your seat today-seating is limited. If you have not yet registered - Conference registration link www.conf.purdue.edu/pltw.
Monday November 18th , 8AM-4PM Breakout sessions for teachers, counselors and administrators
Where: Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel Keystone at the Crossing
REGISTRATION FOR THE 2013 FALL CONFERENCE IS OPEN!
If you are staying at the Sheraton, there is a link to the hotel reservation site.
PLEASE REGISTER AT THIS LINK www.conf.purdue.edu/pltw
Click Here For Conference Details
Ms. Rene Bailey
College of Technology At Kokomo
2300 S. Washington Street
Kokomo, IN 46904-9003
Ph: (765) 455-9571
Fax: (765) 455-9397